If you’re a natural communicator who is enthusiastic, motivated, and can inspire others about a brand, we want to meet you. We are looking for someone to take over the day-to-day management of Anandia’s digital strategy and marketing activities.
It’s a great opportunity for someone who is organized, knowledgeable about the mechanics of marketing, yet a true people-person. It’s ideal for someone with 3-5 years’ experience who can be the main go-to for marketing in house. Join us as we move into a new, state-of-the-art facility in Great Northern Way tech hub (minutes from the VCC-Clark Skytrain station), as we expand nationally and internationally over the next few years.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things
- Be a key part of creating a positive company culture (internal marketing);
- Manage Google AdWords, under the direction of a senior digital strategist;
- Manage display ad targeting (geographic, contextual) under direction;
- Optimize and refine campaign strategy as it unfolds;
- Report on campaign performance and budget;
- Manage campaign and social media analytics and tools;
- Be the internal brand ambassador, and ensure all communications are consistent with the visual and verbal identity;
- Empower and support everyone in-house to access templates and email signatures, and use them with confidence;
- Edit and post job description content;
- Maintain listings on industry directories;
- Create/maintain media kit;
- Write and send out press releases;
- Field all calls and emails from media, and create a network of media contacts;
- Create content for social media channels, and act as the community manager;
- Attend trade shows and events, and speak confidently about who we are; and
- Liaise closely with our creative agency.
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an organization with an established brand, and sophisticated marketing;
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications or equivalent is an asset;
- Hands-on experience in managing campaigns;
- Experience in project management;
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills; and
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Who is Anandia?
Anandia was established to provide the science, technical innovations and services that underpin the global cannabis industry. Voted the Top Testing Lab at the 2017 Canadian Cannabis Awards, Anandia provides the full suite of testing services required by Health Canada for licensed production of cannabis, and also develops and offers a number of other tools that may be used by our clients for breeding and product development. Anandia is focused exclusively on cannabis, with the aim of bringing the best of modern science to the cannabis industry for the benefit of cultivators and consumers. A stronger scientific foundation enables us to maximize the full potential of the cannabis plant, developing new value-add products, while ensuring safety, quality and improved cultivation efficiencies.
Anandia’s strong emphasis on high-quality science is represented by our skilled and experienced team who are also passionate about cannabis and the potential the plant presents for humankind.
We value a culture of teamwork and collaboration within our own organization and with our clients.Apply now