Analytical results-driven Associate – Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance to be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance for an award-winning cannabis testing laboratory. This role will be responsible for interpreting regulatory requirements and coordinating and preparing of submissions to relevant government departments and agencies. If you’re interested in applying your knowledge and skills in Canada’s newest regulated industry, we want to meet you.
It’s a great opportunity for a motivated QA candidate with 2+ years’ experience looking to move their career forward in an exciting and ground-breaking industry. Join us as we move into a new, state-of-the art lab in the Great Northern Way tech hub (minutes from the VCC-Clark Skytrain station) and expand nationally and internationally.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things
- Implement effective regulatory processes throughout the different stages of testing cycle and in-line with corporate objectives
- Creation, revision and maintenance of documents tied to Regulatory Affairs processes management
- Actively participates in the resolution of technical queries or monitoring reports relating to any submission in a timely manner and within deadlines
- Work closely with functional groups (Business Development, Quality and Operations) within the company to ensure all regulatory obligations are met
- Maintains current awareness of regulatory guidelines and shares knowledge with departments as required
- Regulatory risk assessment by analyzing, identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting on-going and future projects
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality, Compliance in a highly regulated environment (i.e. medical device/ pharmaceutical/ biologics industry) is preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to positively influence
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into actionable policies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex information
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret scientific data
- Energetic team player and results-oriented with strong interpersonal and time management skills, able to work to with tight timelines
- Strong technical skills and ability to organize and implement systems and processes.
Who is Anandia?
Anandia was established to provide the science, technical innovations and services that underpin the global cannabis industry. Voted the Top Testing Lab at the 2017 Canadian Cannabis Awards, Anandia provides the full suite of testing services required by Health Canada for licensed production of cannabis, and also develops and offers a number of other tools that may be used by our clients for breeding and product development. Anandia is focused exclusively on cannabis, with the aim of bringing the best of modern science to the cannabis industry for the benefit of cultivators and consumers. A stronger scientific foundation enables us to maximize the full potential of the cannabis plant, developing new value-add products, while ensuring safety, quality and improved cultivation efficiencies.
Anandia’s strong emphasis on high-quality science is represented by our skilled and experienced team who are also passionate about cannabis and the potential the plant presents for humankind.
We value a culture of teamwork and collaboration within our own organization and with our clients.Apply now